Sadaqah Jariyah is an ongoing charity which is conducted by Muslims to earn various rewards which not only benefits current life of an individual but also provides them benefit after their death. Every Muslim is expected to perform good deeds in their life, and this is something which can give them various benefits and also help them yield a happy life.
Perform Good Actions And Deeds
Here are some of the actions and deeds which must be performed by a Muslim during his life :
- Actively participate or give donation for building of Mosque.
- Actively participate in the building of orphanage.
- Sponsoring life of an orphan is one of the actions which can be performed while doing Muslim charity.
- Distribute copies of Holy Quran to people, and every time a person reads it you shall receive Hasanat.
- Donations should be made for building the school. Every time children receive knowledge from such school an individual shall receive Hasanat during their life and even after death.
- Share Quran dua CDs over internet, and every time people use it for recitation then you will get Hasanat.
- Provide assistance or give donations for building hospital or dispensary. Along with it, giving away wheel chairs in hospital is also a charitable act to perform.
- Place trees or donate for this cause, such that people can use them as a shade and protect themselves from sun’s excessive heat.
Above mentioned are some of the actions can be performed by Muslims to get Hasanat, and avail its benefits during life and even after life.